me!!!!

i am a awesome kid.. read this to believe me..
hehe.. i am born awesome

Saturday, June 4, 2011

4th june 2011

had a awesome day out with my grandaunt and granduncle along with my three sister to one utama..
awesome wei..
aunty lah bought me an earphone..
then we went makan at the chicken rice shop..
after we went jalan-jalan cari masalah..
at first we wanted to watch movie but the tickets are sold out so adik-adik went to play in starship..
aunty and i were sitting on a bench looking at people and checking their hair out..
super cool...

after we went to bansa village for dinner with papa and mama..
uhh we ate at delicious..
i had 'nasi kerabu' my favourite..
then went back home..

i saw this guy..
he is a salesman in a shop and his hair is so cool..
i was like
awwwww his hair is so hot!!!!
and he was posing on the bed...
i was like..
can i take your picture???
haha...

got to go now..
wanna online and download some songs!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment