me!!!!

i am a awesome kid.. read this to believe me..
hehe.. i am born awesome

Friday, June 3, 2011

4th june 2011

tik tok tik tok..
now its already june..
trial is just around the corner..
moving to a new place..
ahh talking about moving...
i heard that there's korean,japaness and many more people staying there..
uhh this is gonna be cool!!!!!

i cant wait..
get my own room..
a new guitar..
haha..
talking about guitar..
im preparing mama a new song for her birthday..
actually..
i took 2 songs which is 'you raise me up' and 'my mother' and do a remix..

i know its too early..
well its not easy memorizing two songs which has high standard at one time..
i really need to work on my vocal for 'you raise me up' cause it really needs high vocal..
and im also gonna play guitar since i dont have anything else to play..

i need to remember the keys and lyrics..
i hope mama gonna like this birthday present..
cause im working really hard to finish it..
i might even write my own song..
who knows..
that will be exciting..

wanna know why i want to sing for mama on her birthday???
since im the only one who own a beautiful voice and the only child which totally care..
why not???
and i heard that nobody has ever sing for mama on her birthday..
i sing for mama alot but this time its gonna be so special..
even im blushing right now..
i can imagine the look on mama's face..
this is so cool!!!!!

got to go..
got to go and finish some works..

annyeong!!!
goodbye!!!
adios!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment